Monday, June 23, 2008
What I Like Most About This Blog
My favorite thing about this blog so far is the picture of my son at the top. It is so "him" -playful, silly, colorful, etc. It reminds me as a parent that the very traits that are sometimes a source of annoyance are also a source of joy. It's the silliness and persistent need to make other people laugh that gets him into trouble at the dinner table. That's also exactly what made him the poster boy for my blog. Would I have picked his picture if he were standing still and looking like a serious five year old? How boring that would be for a freshman blogger. So while I'm not advocating silliness at the dinner table - we all need to remember not to take ourselves too seriously! It's amazing that in a Triune God's world a single thing (e.g., silliness) can be so much more than a single thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The thing I like most about your blog is the colors. How did you get them? I wanted something a little more springy than mine. Soso is certainly silly.
Post a Comment