Today I got my notarized verification-of-employment letter for our dossier. Another milestone when it comes to paperwork! We're almost there. Now I'm just waiting (again) for my five-star customer service oriented bank to cash my $25 check and send me a letter verifying my deposits for the past year. That's another story. Back to this story.
The lady I called for help at work was really eager to help. She had no idea if there was a notary in her office, but she hopped right up and searched the seats until she said, Yes, we have one of those! I can't even tell how many times she said, "Sure, I can have that for you in five minutes." Five minutes? Talk about the can-do attitude. Some people look for ways to make things happen; others waste their time explaining why they can't help. I'm very thankful for this little act of kindness. The funny thing is that when I told a colleague how helpful this person was, she said, "She must be new here." HA.
No comments:
Post a Comment