I have enjoyed writing in this blog. I find that writing helps me to think. Sometimes I start out not knowing what to say, but I start anyway. Sometimes I start out saying one thing and end up realizing that I didn't think through the issue very clearly. Other times I plan to say one thing but end up at a slightly different place when I'm finished writing. I think this is a good habit to get into. One of the biggest challenges is to make time for it. I have never been able to keep a journal for more than a few days at a time, so this is a new record for me.
Another note for today is that I finally decided to get a webcam and sign up for Skype at work. It all started because we needed to connect to a professor who is in China at the moment. Once we got the webcam, the setup took less than 10 minutes and it was very very easy to use. I don't know why we waited to so long to try it. I think it will be a great tool for keeping in touch for work related meetings with people around the state and elsewhere. Good thing for me is that I don't even have to worry about how my hair looks on camera. You can't really see any.
No comments:
Post a Comment