Here comes the birthday wish list from my soon to be (May) eight year old. I post it here for a couple of reasons. First, this way I won't lose the paper she wrote it on and have to ask her again. Second, I think it's interesting to ponder what my kids desire. Their lists are pretty simple. It may be partly because we don't see many television commercials. Or because their mother has done a good job of teaching them to love simplicity. I'm not sure. Either way, I'm please to see a little list like this:
- Jump rope, purse, Bible, toy horse, Cougar shirt, watch, notebook.
When my soon to be (July) 11 year old saw a list on the table, she added her wishes to the bottom too. Her list is:
- Thermos, organizer, tennis racket and ball. (we suggest two tennis rackets, so she will have a way to play tennis with someone else)
No comments:
Post a Comment