Today my third grader got the bright idea of starting a diary. His sisters informed him that diaries are for girls. He needs a journal. Either way, he now has a Spiderman binder with the first page full of words. Here is his first entry.
"Today I got to bring a different school bag to school that I haven't ever brought to school. I also got to wear my new school shoes that I have only got to wear once. On the same playground me and some of my friends played a little game of two hand touch football, and Calvin tagged me and accidentally pushed me and I kind of hurt myself and got kind of wet. But I kind of thought it was funny. I also got a hair cut from my mom, and I like how it feels in the back. Me and my class got to have play practice on the stage for the first time, and we had only one prop, a chair. At one football game it was the last down and Brian intercepted, when Calvin threw the ball to Nate, and he ran all the way across the field and made a touchdown."
There you have it. The the important events of today. You won't find this on NPR news, only here.
No comments:
Post a Comment