Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Wife is a Saint

I just spent the last several hours working on a project for work that needs to be ready on Monday morning. I'm taking a short break. My oldest daughter's class fundraiser was to clean up the coliseum today after the Cougar basketball game. My wife was not planning to spend the evening cleaning after the game. But there she is, even as I type. Even worse, the she had to watch the Huskies beat the Cougs for the first time in eight games between these intra-state rivals. It should have been me with a tear in my Coke and a broom in my hand. She is such a Saint! And I am so glad I've been able to work today. Every hour I get a little closer to being done. I hope that fans threw away their own popcorn tonight. After last time I cleaned, I swore that I would never leave my popcorn on the floor again!

No comments: