Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm It

My wife keeps tagging me, and so finally I respond here. Seven weird/random things about me:

1. I hate to buying shoes. Half of the time I get them home and they don't turn out to be that comfortable, so I really dislike taking the time to look for new ones.

2. I have never been to Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, Australia, or Antarctica.

3. I love creamy foods - cream pies, cream soups, whipped cream, ice cream, etc. It's my comfort food.

4. I'm a binge cleaner: I like to clean and organize things really well once in a while, but not as often as I should.

5. I'm an optimist. No, not an optometrist.. and optimist.

6. I'm not a good speller, and I have gotten worse since using spell check every day.

7. I wanted to be a long-haul truck driver when I was a kid. That's probably because of the TV show BJ and the Bear. Was that 80's?

(two more for good measure).

8. I didn't like to read when I was a kid. I enjoy reading now, but it usually makes me sleepy.

9. I'm a first-generation college graduate (Go Cougs).

No comments: